We are now in the month of being naughty, DECEMBER, Christmas month. December seems to turn on what I call a "NAUGHTY BUTTON OF GIVING"
Yes! the time of the year when being naughty is OK.
This time of the year brings out the naughty that make us happy.
- the time of year when we share our time and hearts with family and friends even if we are busy
- the time of year when we don't stop and think about the cost of things but whether or not it is going to make someone smile
- the time of year when you give more than just a gift, you share yourself
- the time of year when sitting back putting your feet up and relaxing with family, even though the kitchen needs to be clean
- the time of year when you walk in the snow/rain and steal a hug from someone you care for
- the time of year when you go play in the park instead of doing household chores and laundry
- the time of year when you hang the mistletoe so that you can steal a kiss
- the time of year when you fall asleep in the arms of someone special after a hard day of shopping
- the time of year when you sneak out of work to go pick up that special gift
- the time of year when Love is truly magical
There is no stopping naughty for the holidays. Besides being naughty like this we should wish for all year long not just in December.
"Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip" author Gary Allan
Come let's be naughty together!